|We must trust Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and receive Him by personal invitation.|
The Bible says,
"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me." (Revelation 3:20)
"Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God." (John 1:12)
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."
Where are you?
Are you ready to receive Jesus Christ right now?
Here is how you can receive Christ:
1. Admit your need (I am a sinner);
2. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave;
3. Invite Jesus Christ to come into your heart and take control of your life through the Holy Spirit (i.e. Receive Him as Lord and Savior).
Here's an example of a prayer how to invite Jesus Christ into your life by grace through faith:
"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my personal Lord and Savior. In Jesus' name. Amen."
God gives us His assurance through His Word.
If you prayed by faith to receive Jesus Christ, The Bible says,
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Did you sincerely ask Jesus Christ to come into your life? Where is He right now? What has He given you?
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast." (Ephesians 2:8,9)
Receiving Christ, we are born into God's family through the supernatural work of the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer. This is called regeneration, or the new birth (John 3:3).
This is just the beginning of a wonderful new life in Christ. To deepen this relationship you're encouraged (Acts 2:41-47) to:
1. Read your Bible daily to get to know Christ more and more;
2. Talk to God in prayer every day;
3. Tell others about Christ;
4. Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a local church where Christ is preached and the Bible is taught;
5. Let Christ work in and through you to demonstrate by His Grace your new life in Him as His representative in a needy world.
If you're like-minded or if you have any questions, prayer requests, or if you'd like to share your heart, we'd love to hear from you and please feel free to contact us.
Top of Page